• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields.
• Proficient in at least one modern programming language, such as C/C++, Java or Objective C, and at least one scripting languages including Python, Perl, Shell scripting, etc.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Familiarity with mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
• Familiarity with Unix/Linux platforms.
• Examples of previous prototyping work or hacks.
• 8+ years relevant work experience.
• Experience building user centric software.
• Experience working in Unix/Linux. environments, preferably kernel level
• Prior experience with rapid prototyping platforms such as Arduino, Raspberry-Pi, etc.
• Experience with interfacing SW and HW.