||Job Description :
• Develop and implement modem L1 DSP FW and SW of various cellular technologies to optimize KPI.
• Participate in the design, implementation, integration, and verification of fixed-point DSP FW and PHY SW, and contribute to the architectural design of current and next generation wireless modem technologies.
• Work with algorithm and performance test team to drive innovations in PHY performance optimization for the best user experience of 3GPP cellular technologies.
• Maintain, debug and improve the performance of existing 3GPP multimode Layer 1 software and real-time DSP firmware for world-class GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA/LTE products.
• Work with algorithm and test team to conduct KPI benchmark testing in the lab.
• Analyze phone logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies.
• Debug real-time DSP firmware and custom-chip hardware issues using Logic Analyzer, oscilloscopes and etc.
• Apply radio communications and software engineering knowledge to develop, integrate and test, embedded Layer 1 software of Client's GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA/LTE product lines.
• Work closely with System Engineers and Modem ASIC Designers to implement, optimize and influence the current and long term design of client's modems.